Which fresh category management strategies are Warburtons, Kerry Foods, Mars, Philips, innocent ltd, Burton’s Biscuits Company, Asda and Mondelēz International using to develop collaborative retailer partnerships and harness shopper insights for best-in-class category visions?
Discover how 19 leading retailers and manufacturers are revitalising, exciting and emotionally engaging shoppers with advanced main estate, convenience, online and discounter channel strategies. Take your category management to the next level by boosting growth and winning shoppers on every channel…discover how at The Category Management Conference – Advanced Channel Strategies In Action on 24th February 2015 in London.
We’ll be welcoming Sue McVie, Shopper Marketing Director GB&I at Kerry Foods, Julie Stevens, Category Controller at Fox’s Biscuits, Richard Hemming, Head of Customer Marketing at Ginsters, Anna Bateson, Head of Category Management at innocent ltd, David Tittensor, Category Director at Warburtons Ltd and many other category management innovators to the stage. They’ll be discussing:
1. Advanced, Optimised Growth In Every Channel: Best-in-class category visions and channel strategies which boost growth and excite retailers and shoppers
2. Retailer Collaboration Partnership Keynotes: Hear the hottest case studies from retailers and manufacturers on how to create profitable, win-win partnerships
3. Convenience Formats Which Deliver Results: Building shopper mission-focused formats, fixtures and category visions to achieve next-level growth
4. Unravelling Online For Hard-Hitting Engagement: Tapping into online shopper trends for effective online interaction strategies
5. Fuel The Growth & Unlock Discounter Opportunities: Grabbing the attention of discounters and their shoppers for increased activation and sales
6. Meeting Retailer & Shopper Needs In Main Estate: Empowering retailers to meet more shopper profiles with enhanced, advanced formats, fixtures and promotions
7. Compete With The Big Boys & Win With Less! Applying clever category management to win on smaller budgets
8. Innovate & Future-Proof The Business: Stay one step ahead and capitalise on the latest trends, tools and technologies
9. Positioning Commercial Category Management, Centre Stage: Proving the value of category management in the business to drive profits, innovation and NPD
For further information please visit www.categoryconference.com