Hot new food and drink trends are emerging and the smart players including; Mondelēz International, ASDA, Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, Kellogg’s Snacks, SPAR UK, Burton’s Biscuit Company and Dairy Crest Kerry Foods are always looking to monetise the latest innovations. From emerging shopper trends to the latest online and multi-channel retailing trends, from innovating new products to keeping your range fresh and boosting sales with hard-hitting communication strategies, the world of food and drink is in constant flux.
So what’s the ‘next big thing’ and how can you profit from it? Only those food and drink marketers who are exploiting customer insight to innovate products and truly engage customers – both online and in-store – will succeed.
Michael Inpong, Marketing & R&D Director UK & Ireland, Müller Dairy and Darina Hall, Head of Food, ASDA will chair the day, welcoming the likes of Dr. Antonio Lorenzon, Marketing Manager EMEA, Kellogg’s Snacks, Jo Harwood, Director of VIP & New Channels, Burton’s Biscuit Company and Adam Mehegan, Shopper Marketing Controller, Dairy Crest to the stage. They’ll be discussing the hottest industry topics including:
• Turn Insight Into Profitable Innovation: Proactively translate trends and consumer insights into your NPD processes
• Retailer Experiences & Insights: How to increase your visibility instore and online and exploiting current product, consumer and discounter trends
• Social Media As An Engagement Tool: Increase brand awareness, build long-term loyalty and boost sales, whilst clearly demonstrating meaningful results and ROI
• Restaurants, Food To Go, Flavours & Macro Trends Spotlights: Capitalise on new trends for hard-hitting, profit-boosting strategies
• Monetising The Health Trend: Effectively navigating and responding to the current trend for healthy food and drink products
• Optimising Digital Visibility & Impact: Cutting-edge tools to maximise your online visibility, engagement levels and impact
• Capitalising On Discounter Success: Optimising product and ranging strategies to effectively respond to the growth of the discounter
• Innovative Multi-Channel Trading & Marketing: Integrating and optimising different on and offline channels for maximum customer engagement
• Building Consumer Trust: Practical strategies to build consumer confidence with believable and convincing promotions and marketing
• Driving New Usage Opportunities: Creating new usage opportunities to expand the category and increase sales
Senior-level peers from across the food and drinks industry are set to descend upon London at The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference and take away a far better understanding of how to exploit customer insight and market trends to innovate product ranges, maximise customer engagement online and in-store and ultimately, increase profit. Not only will this unique, one-day event provide exclusive, real-life case studies, but also the opportunity to discuss and develop practical solutions and strategies to overcome your specific food and drink marketing issues and challenges – gain best-practice advice to take back to the office and impress! Download the brochure here.